Resident Resources

How can we help?

Community Guidelines & Resources

How Do I Contact My Community Center?

Aliamanu Community Center
182 Kauhini Road, Honolulu, HI 96818
Tel: 808 275 3850
Michelle Malczon, Community Manager or


AMR/Red Hill Community Center
1545 Tampa Drive, Honolulu, HI 96819
Tel: 808 275 3860
Jennifer Hookala, Community Manager or


Canby Community Center
190 Morris Road, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3760
Alice Mimaki, Community Manager


Fort Shafter Community Center
225 Austin Road, Honolulu, HI 96819
Tel: 808 275 3820
Cathy Hotta, Community Manager or


Helemano Community Center
173 Romero Road, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3780
Joanna Padilla, Community Manager or


Kaena Community Center
5485 Gallup Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3730
Marlene Douglas, Community Manager or


Kalakaua Community Center
2535 Waianae Uka Avenue, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3750
Jeraldine Gabrillo, Community Manager or


Patriot Hamilton Community Center
206 Thomas Paine Court, #105, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3720
Annelle Cantere, Community Manager or


Porter Community Center
1301 McCornack Road, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3770
Annelle Cantere, Community Manager or


Wheeler Community Center
100 Vought Avenue, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Tel: 808 275 3790
Chantel Rosa, Community Manager or

Where Can I Find the Rules and Regulations for My Community?

Policies, guidelines and resources can be found in Island Palm Communities Resident Guide.

What Is the Process to Escalate a Concern Related to My Home or Community?

Island Palm Communities takes resident concerns very seriously and works to resolve issues in a timely manner to the satisfaction of all parties involved.


Click here to view a copy of the dispute resolution process, which includes key points to contact available to assist you with your concerns.

Are There Special Safety Features or Tips about My Home or in My Community I Should Know?

We put together a short safety video addressing fire, child, water and neighborhood safety. We encourage you to take a few minutes to watch the video.

Are Pets Allowed at Island Palm Communities?

Yes, we gladly welcome four-legged family members at Island Palm Communities. Please see our Pet Policy for more information.

Can I Operate a Business from My Home?

Yes. USAG-Hawaii requires all home businesses to secure a commercial solicitation permit (Army Regulation AR 210-7). Click Here for more information and how to apply for a permit.

Are Guests Allowed to Stay Overnight in My Home?

Yes. For guests staying longer than seven days, residents must submit an Extended Stay Request form to their community center for approval. If guests are staying more than 30 days, residents also must apply for USAG-Hawaii's Gold Installation Access Pass.

I'll Be out of Town for a While. Is There Anyone Who Can Keep an Eye on My House?

We'd be happy to keep an eye on your home! Please complete a Notice of Absence form and submit it to your community center.


How Do I Report a Maintenance Issue?

If you're experiencing a maintenance issue in your home, please call your maintenance office 808-457-4075. You can also submit an On-line Maintenance Request for routine services.

What’s available at my community’s self-help center?


Below are some everyday items available free of charge at your community center to help maintain your home. Your community center may have additional items, so please contact staff for a complete list.

Bring the items below to your community center and exchange them for a one-for-one replacement:
• HVAC air filter
• Light bulbs
• Refrigerator water filters
• Vertical blind slats/louvers

The following items are available as needed:
• Ant, roach and mouse traps
• Garage door opener batteries (You must bring in the old batteries to receive new ones)
• Grass seed
• Shelf clips (Bring your current clip as an example)
• Sink stoppers
• Toilet paper rollers
• Tub stoppers
• Vertical blind wands

IPC Tool Shed
The equipment below is available on a loaner basis:
• Electric lawnmower with extension cord
• Grass trimmer/Weed wacker
• Grass trimmer/Weed wacker string


Home Alterations

How Do I Submit Requests to Alter My Home?

Limited modifications within homes are permitted. Refer to Island Palm Communities Resident Guide, Section 6: Alterations, Additions, and Construction.


For information on approved interior paint colors, review the Paint Request Form.


Should you choose to install a satellite dish, review and complete the Satellite Dish Request form and return it with the required documents to your community center.


For other modification requests, please contact your community center.

Refuse, Recycle & Landscaping

What’s the Schedule for Refuse, Recycling and Bulk Pick-up?

Click on a link below for the corresponding schedule. Please contact your community center if you have any questions.


Refuse and Bulk Pick-up Schedule
Recycling Pick-up Schedule


Guidelines for recycling and bulk pick-up
Guidelines for Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

When Is Landscaping Service Scheduled?

Click here for IPC’s modified Labor Day Landscaping Schedule.

Weather Preparedness

Be Prepared! Hurricane Season Is June 1-november 30

Hurricane season is upon us! Make sure your family is prepared for tropical storms and hurricanes. Download our Hurricane Brochure for important information and resources.


Who Can I Contact for Information About My Utility Consumption Statement?

Customer Service and Additional Resources
You can view your daily energy consumption at Have your energy consumption statement nearby as you will need information on it to register.


For more information about your daily usage and energy consumption statements, contact Minol’s customer service support:


Inquiries via email:
Inquiries via telephone: 888-636-0493

Annual Drinking Water Quality Reports

Annual Drinking Water Quality Reports for U.S. Army Garrison, Hawaii water systems are now available for review. The reports are on the USAG-HI Safe Drinking Water Act Program website. The Aliamanu report includes both the Aliamanu and Red Hill Housing areas.

The Schofield report includes Schofield Barracks, Wheeler Army Airfield, and Helemano Military Reservation. Click on the link below for the 2020 Annual Water Report for your community.

Departing Residents

I'm moving out. What now?

Our goal is to make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. Check out our Resources for Departing Residents page for important information and details on the move-out process.

Common Questions

How Do I Request a Medical Board Review To Be Accepted into the Exceptional Family Member Program (Efmp)?

For information and procedures to submit a medical board review for the Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP), please refer to the Medical Board Review Procedures.

Is Renter’s Insurance Mandatory?

Renter’s insurance is not required; however, we encourage residents to obtain insurance to cover damage to or loss of personal property. Please take a moment to review our Renter’s Insurance Notification.

Provide Feedback

Tell Us How We're Doing!

Our team is committed to providing you with great customer service and community programs. Feedback you provide through Insite surveys help us make improvements that are important to you. Please take a few moments to provide us with feedback about services received from our leasing, maintenance and community teams. We also encourage you to share your ideas and suggestions to improve services and enhance community activities and programs.


Please follow the appropriate links referencing the type of service you've most recently experienced.


Leasing Experience
You're looking for a home, we would love to hear how we can help.


Move-in Experience
Getting settled in after you've just moved can be stressful. Tell us about your experience.


Service Request Experience
Since everything will eventually need a little maintenance or a fix, we want to make sure that everything meets your satisfaction.


Resident Experience
We would love to hear about your experience living with us.


Resident Renewal Survey
Thank you for being a valuable resident in Island Palm Communities. Now that you have had some time to get to know us, tell us about your experience.

Resident Bill of Rights

Resident Bill of Rights

Click here to view a copy of the Resident Bill of Rights.