Apply Online

Which type of application will you be completing?

Active Duty Applicants

Important Information for Active Duty Service Members

Required Documents for Active Duty Service Members:

  • Official Orders to Hawaii Installation and All Amendments
  • Most Recent End of Month LES
  • ERB / ORB or Solider Talent Profile
  • DEERS Document / DD 1172
  • DA31 Leave Form (If Applicable)
  • Complete Custody/Guardianship Paperwork (If Applicable)
  • Pregnancy Verification (If Applicable)
  • Certificate of Acknowledgement for Review of the Army Plain Language Brief via the USAG-HI website
  • Island Palm Communities Guidelines for Waitlist and Housing Assignment
Please note that housing assignment is based on eligibility date and not the date an online application is submitted or a telephone call is made. The eligibility date is defined as the date of start of leave from a current duty station.

For information about Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA) or to reach the Army's Housing Services Office, click here.

How do I request a reasonable accommodation or modification?
To request a reasonable accommodation or modification, please contact Christina Sonnier, Operations Director for Island Palm Communities, at
 Click here to apply

Other Eligible Tenants

Important Information for Other Eligible Tenant Applicants

Please note: Island Palm Communities is not currently accepting non-active-duty applications. For any questions, please call (877) 487-4323.