- North Shore/Haleiwa Town
- Best Beaches/Ocean Activities
- Pearl Harbor
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head
- Art & Culture
- Historic Places
- Museums: Iolani Palace; Bishop Museum: Honolulu Academy of Arts
- Hiking Trails and Scenery
- US Army MWR Programs
Schools & Child Care
The Hawaii State Department of Education works with the Interstate Compact to smooth the experience for military families who enroll their children in Hawaii’s public schools. Military families often encounter challenges due to frequent relocations in service to our country. Click “Go” below for more information.
Army Child Development Centers (CDCs) are on-post facilities that reduce stress on families and support workforce readiness by offering full-time, part-time and hourly childcare service options for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age in nationally accredited environments.
Map & Directions
- Get on I-H-1 West.
- Take I-H-2 N to Wilikina Dr in Wahiawa.
- Continue on Wilikina Dr. take a RIGHT at Lyman Gate (Schofield Barracks).
- Turn LEFT at Duck Road.
- Island Palm Communities Leasing Office will on your RIGHT (215 Duck Rd).
Click the links below to view community-specific maps: