Island Palm Communities Foundation
Island Palm Communities
Empowering military families to build community
within their neighborhoods is the vision guiding the Island Palm
Communities Foundation (IPC Foundation). The IPC Foundation
provides funding for the development and/or execution of
community-based projects and activities that can have positive
lasting impacts on IPC residents and on people in nearby civilian
IPC Foundation funds projects that:
- Improve the quality of life for military families and the communities they serve.
- Focus on community capacity-building, education, health and well-being, environmental and economic sustainability.
- Reduce disparities across IPC communities, if they exist.
- Provide gateway opportunities for learning and growth.
Priorities are given to projects that:
- Are led and administered by resident participation, engagement and accountability.
- Provide long term benefit for many people.
- Foster collaboration and partnering amongst IPC residents, USAG-Hawaii, and to the extent possible, those military families in nearby civilian communities as well as the community at large (local civilian and private organizations).
For more information about the IPC Foundation and
grant criteria, click here.
To request funding support from the foundation or share an idea about a program, download the Community Action Grant Form. Funding requests are accepted and reviewed throughout the year.