Designing and renovating to meet the needs of soldiers and families
Our vision is to provide communities where our military families can live, work, and thrive. Continuing in this commitment, over the span of five years, more than $341M will be invested into the Island Palm community bringing many exciting changes.
Residents are sure to love all the changes and
improvements coming to Island Palm Communities. Hover over a
section below for more information.
and DemolitionHomes in the Patriot community will be demolished, paving the way for more features and amenities for IPC residents to enjoy, including the new Canby community center, currently in the design stage.
Communities: Patriot and Canby
Roof Repairs &
Exterior PaintingAs part of IPC's continuous effort to improve both the neighborhood's curb appeal and the quality of life of our residents, a significant investment will provide new roofing for homes in several neighborhoods.
Neighborhoods: Aloala and Akolea
Exterior painting of over 2,700 homes.
Neighborhoods: Kalakaua, Plumeria, Makai View, and Sky View
Road Repairs, Fencing
& Landscaping- Road maintenance, repairs, and paving
- New fencing
Neighborhoods: Aloala and Akolea
New jogging path created as a joint project with USAG-HI.
- LED Lighting to 5,813 homes and 3,003 streetlights, ensuring energy efficiencies. - Water Efficiency to 5,813 homes
Interior & Exterior RenovationsInterior Renovations:
More than 744 renovations will include:
- New bathroom flooring throughout
-New kitchen cabinets, countertops, and Energy Star® appliances
- New bathroom lighting fixtures and ceiling fans
- New plumbing fixtures and bathroom vanities
Neighborhoods: Aloala, Puali, Kalapana, Kekona, Kuapale Mendonca and Wheeler
- Renovating a total of 129 homes, including new fencing, parking pads, overhead communication lines.
- New Community Center in Historic Canby neighborhood.
- Renovating/Restoration: Palm Circle and Canby Residences
- Renovation of Parks Road Residences
Communities: Canby, Palm Circle, and Parks Road
Energy Improvement PlanThe Energy Improvement includes 5 Energy Conservation Measures:
- Insulation; or the envelope improvement of homes resulting in cooling efficiencies.
- HVAC upgrades to legacy homes and new construction homes. The new A/C systems are better at humidity control than traditional systems and have environmentally friendly coolant systems. In addition, thermostats can connect directly to residents' phone app to control remotely.
- LED lighting to homes and streetlights ensuring energy efficiencies.
- Water efficiency via new dual flush toilets and faucet aerators lower needed water. Conserving water is essential for the future of Hawaii as most water comes from aquifers deep in the ground that take up to 25 years to replace.
- Solar Rooftop Renewable Energy. This additional 6.5 Megawatts equates to producing enough to power about 500 homes!
Project Timeline & Information
The following projects are currently planned or underway within the community. Click the link for detailed information.
Who can I contact for more information?
Our property management team is available to answer
any questions you may have regarding current and upcoming community
development projects. If your home is scheduled to be impacted by a
project, you will receive ample notice and full details prior
Should you have any questions, please CLICK HERE to contact your dedicated community office team.